Call To Schedule Your Worry-Free Initial Consultation
An initial consultation with an attorney from Oestmann & Albertsen Law can both answer and raise many questions.
Prior to your initial consultation please:
- Gather any important information.
- Bring any documents you have regarding your matter.
- If applicable, download and fill out the appropriate form below:
- Write down any questions you have to bring them to the initial consultation.
- Arrive at the office 10 minutes early to fill out your initial consultation form.
What To Expect During Your Initial Consultation
During your initial consultation, we will:
- Listen to the facts of your case.
- Answer any questions you may have about your case, including about the law firm, your legal rights, remedies and the time that may be involved in your legal dispute.
- Discuss what outcome is important to you as well as the possible outcomes of your case.
- Provide advice regarding time frames and statutes of limitations that may or may not affect your case.
- Provide you with a copy of the retainer and discuss legal fees if you should choose to retain us to represent you.
CHILDREN: Please arrange for childcare prior to your scheduled appointment to see your attorney. It is advisable not to involve children in the case since children are often under severe stress. Even very young children should not attend conferences with you.
Give us a call at 866-370-6358 today!