Take Control With The Help Of Client-Focused Attorneys
- Family Law
- Juvenile Law
Melissa Oestmann earned her Bachelor's Degree from Peru State College in 2006. Melissa earned her J.D. from Creighton University School of Law in 2010. Throughout law school, Melissa worked as a law clerk for a local firm that practice family and juvenile law.
After successfully completing the Nebraska Bar, Melissa began a solo career practicing juvenile and family law. Melissa believed that by starting her own practice, she could be more effective in helping people deal with family law issues. In 2012, Melissa formed Oestmann Law P.C. L.L.O. to continue working in the areas of family and juvenile law. Ashley and Melissa partnered in the beginning of 2013 to form Oestmann & Albertsen Law PC LLO. After joining briefly with another firm, Melissa and Ashley began Oestmann & Albertsen Law PC LLO.
Melissa Oestmann is involved in a number of professional organizations including the Nebraska State Bar Association, Omaha Bar Association, and the Nebraska Women's Bar Association. Melissa is also a member of the juvenile law section. Melissa is also a member of the Indian law section.
Melissa Oestmann is licensed to practice law in Nebraska, the Winnebago Tribal Courts and the Ponca Tribal Courts.
- Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, Nebraska
- J.D. - 2010
- Peru State College
- Major: Criminal Justice Administration
- Nebraska, 2010
- Nebraska State Bar Association, Member
- Omaha Bar Association, Member
- Nebraska Women’s Bar Association
- Nebraska Women’s Bar Association, Juvenile Law Section
- Nebraska Women’s Bar Association, Indian Law Section, Member
- Oestmann & Albertsen Law PC LLO, Managing Partner, 2013 to 2018
Current Employment Position